My Photo
Name:
Location: Planeta de los Simios, Planet of the Apes

Ahora mismo carezco de datos personales.Me los tatue en el pecho como el de Memento pero no invertí la letra y ahora cuando me miro en el espejo no entiendo que pone.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Maxi-Rice Machine

All I see is green light lines
All I see is the face of my thoughts
All I see is scarecrows waiting for revenge
on everyfield
and all is fear

And I want to break your cristal veil
And I want to burn your plastic scales
And I want to dry the blood in your face
'cause it keeps far away

All is fear now that I must sleep
All is fear now that I'm asleep
I'm afraid to stare back to my self
and discover that I'm not my self...
anymore

Take out your helmet
I wanna see if your face is made out of spider webs
Take out the clothing
that keep us far away

We are rice
that fell from the sky
into a machine
that made us big



August 1st 1997

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape