My Photo
Name:
Location: Planeta de los Simios, Planet of the Apes

Ahora mismo carezco de datos personales.Me los tatue en el pecho como el de Memento pero no invertí la letra y ahora cuando me miro en el espejo no entiendo que pone.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Dirt loves Cleanliness

Staying in your life
is staining your life,I see
Dirt in your life
is a color in my hands
Fading your light
is dazing your lies,I claim
Dirt loves cleanliness
in this broken-hearted trash

I need to clean my dirty wings
to separate the truth from you
To simplify you have to die
I sell my sores full of light

Scorn fields rising
to show what's beauty in pain
When there's no room enough
Death,I send you a gift
I send you in a box
my dirt and cleanliness

Clean your self
I buy your dirt


11/15/1997

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape