My Photo
Name:
Location: Planeta de los Simios, Planet of the Apes

Ahora mismo carezco de datos personales.Me los tatue en el pecho como el de Memento pero no invertí la letra y ahora cuando me miro en el espejo no entiendo que pone.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Alice June


In darkness I was found
In darkness I was left
just to reveal secrets of the pain
deadly for sense
where I'll never head

And I saw the wings that make me small
And I prayed the wind:-"please,don't take her away"
but she spanked me with her metal feathers

Never say goodbye
escape
Never say goodbye
hide
Never say goodbye
never

I saw my self smile
As punishment I eat sand
with the softness of her hand
with the shame of the moon
I'll always remember June
(you)
in December

And the stars we are counting are the same
and I wonder why they always cherish her first
I wish the sky was made out of mercury
so I could see her face reflected in it

Her face reflected in the sky
She dies,but only for sight
Try not to say goodbye
and I'll promise I won't cry

Her metal ways to float made me so frail
Although I'm brave I still alive
so let me send you in a feather my blood
so let me send you in a letter my love

The heat of truth doesn't lie
Ally in Cupid's fire nights
Alive in Venus cristal eyes
How?How to say goodbye?

I...don't...know


July 1998

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape