My Photo
Name:
Location: Planeta de los Simios, Planet of the Apes

Ahora mismo carezco de datos personales.Me los tatue en el pecho como el de Memento pero no invertí la letra y ahora cuando me miro en el espejo no entiendo que pone.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Sagitarius Yashmine

You are a star
in my ice sky
With your winter lips
you kiss the lies
to freeze and everlast
in the silence
you are the queen
of everything
that you can't hear
The sounds obey
the sway of your eyes
I crawl
Who cares,anyway?
Ends of the world
that I only see
Nobody dies with me,so...

With the faith of shade
I'll cherish all that fades
to difference
the sadness from your love
and stay beyond
the grimace of your face
when you went there
and use the tool
to break my heart

I'll never know why
I'll never shatter more than this

Right now is like a storm
starving to face the Sun
eager to bring it down
to even the humble

We are creatures
from both sides
of the mirror's lies
Death never had
scent of roses
Your Sun is freezing me
and days are so cold

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape