My Photo
Name:
Location: Planeta de los Simios, Planet of the Apes

Ahora mismo carezco de datos personales.Me los tatue en el pecho como el de Memento pero no invertí la letra y ahora cuando me miro en el espejo no entiendo que pone.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Altar of the Horizons

White worms appear where I've been
born of the rotten sweat of bitterness
bed of the sleepless dusk of questions
bread of the mournful dawn of answers
altar of the horizons
pith of wisedom
Sun of Suns
endarks the moving ones

I bought my defeat for you to win
feigned smile for your greatness
silence evens me
Quiet tears are built to windows
for my eyes to see thru
to give that grey scent
that prevails the movement

And the beggar is proud of cold
in his thoughtless ease of air
An ilusion wich dries defiles
but is bleach for the ink delight
Hear me laugh from the lust spell
with my mirror skin
Your golden love makes me cry
angel hair for you
Slave like a wishing well
drowned in my own self

Cut my tongue
words are gone
to die
in the womb from the cold


10/16/1998

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape