My Photo
Name:
Location: Planeta de los Simios, Planet of the Apes

Ahora mismo carezco de datos personales.Me los tatue en el pecho como el de Memento pero no invertí la letra y ahora cuando me miro en el espejo no entiendo que pone.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Where my Hopes Drown

Can anyone show me that life is not all sadness?
'cause I'm heading to the end and I'm overspeeding
I've been drunk in my own thoughts
is like a needle bed
where the pain becomes my blood
and my blood becomes my word
but words are meaningless when you are alone

Can anyone tell me that life is not all sorrow?
'cause I'm jumping off the bridge and I set the rope on fire
I've been drinking my own thoughts
Now I'm poisoned
and the poison blurs my eyes
and my eyes make me weak
and weakness is the sea where my hopes drown

Can anyone take me and close my eyes
'cause I need to fall asleep
in your "Disposal Glory"
I am nailed to the floor of loneliness

I've been trapped in my own thoughts
is like an empty prison
I've been sleeping in my thoughts
and I'm not awakening





January 2002 (U.S.A)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape