My Photo
Name:
Location: Planeta de los Simios, Planet of the Apes

Ahora mismo carezco de datos personales.Me los tatue en el pecho como el de Memento pero no invertí la letra y ahora cuando me miro en el espejo no entiendo que pone.

Friday, April 14, 2006

The wine of a Hangman called Tomorrow

I know time will cherish our face
but I see a little kid stand right by my side
It's me,drawing the course of my past
while he waits to become I

I close his hands/because the water running will never come back to wash his feet...
I wish I saw it dry
The monster-shades underneath your bed/I killed 'em all for you
You'll see how the castles you've made in the sand/will always always fall
Escape with the rocket you've made out of brass/I wish you luck

I know,my friends,the pain will embrace us sometime
but we'll share the cups of shame
filled up with the wine of our lives
and tomorrow will bring a thousand and one memories...

And I wanted to feed them
but they wanted to eat all
When they saw it was over
they went for my eyes
but I wanted to feed them
while I could
but I want to feed them
while I can

What is this?
I ran so fast
that I left my self behind
Should I wait
or go back?


March 2000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape