My Photo
Name:
Location: Planeta de los Simios, Planet of the Apes

Ahora mismo carezco de datos personales.Me los tatue en el pecho como el de Memento pero no invertí la letra y ahora cuando me miro en el espejo no entiendo que pone.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

NAPHTA

Her last words were driven by hazard
My last hopes embraced by the distance

And I wanted to give her stars
but she wanted to make them suns
And I wanted to give her blue
but she wanted to make it night
And she had to give me sand
and I had to make a sandwatch
And she had to give
my time to receive

I took all the feathers
from the sand
and learn all my lessons
with bloody hands
In the air
all things I left
waiting for her
waiting to move

Tonight the Sun shines so dark
and guides me
into a new morning of the past
where I born traped
delivered into fevers
shiver down
in the cradle of all motion
Pure I'm retaining you

You could sell
this burning hell
that the wind does not carry away
I just want
something
to complete the moments you emptied
Memories
statues of ice
I am frozen inside
Everything you left
remains the same
and no one is allowed to move it
Loneliness
has a new sense
since the moment I met you
Emptiness fades in
I fade away
the words do the same

January '99

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape