My Photo
Name:
Location: Planeta de los Simios, Planet of the Apes

Ahora mismo carezco de datos personales.Me los tatue en el pecho como el de Memento pero no invertí la letra y ahora cuando me miro en el espejo no entiendo que pone.

Friday, April 14, 2006

3,2,1...0

This is the countdown to the last kiss I'll give to you
This is the bottle where I put the blood from my broken heart
This is the glass where I pour the blood to drink it
This is the taste of the bitter last kiss on your lips
I'll empty my heart ...I'll empty my heart over your lips
'cause there's no time left...
3,2,1...Goodbye
This ain't the last time that I let all the questions starve
This ain't the last time that you catch me in "what could have been"
Decisions cry because they were too late
This is the bottle where I put all the tears we cried
Tears in the glass,tears in glass I drink for the past
'cause there's no time left...
3,2,1...Goodbye


Spring 2003

1 Comments:

Blogger Dia said...

hey, I chose to post in this blog cause i liked the title =)
indeed it's incredible the number of people who thought and still think this so called Sara liked their blog... anyway that made me laugh =)
I like Belgium too, I've been living here since just 2 years ago, before I was living in Romania (complicated story:).. so.. I don't speak flemish neither, just french.. and there's no translation for geek, we just say.. geek :D
have a nice day too...

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape