My Photo
Name:
Location: Planeta de los Simios, Planet of the Apes

Ahora mismo carezco de datos personales.Me los tatue en el pecho como el de Memento pero no invertí la letra y ahora cuando me miro en el espejo no entiendo que pone.

Monday, May 01, 2006

After-All

Is so easy to remember you
I just have to close my eyes
And after all we left behind
I am just a memory
carried by...
carried by the winds of time
and after all
what's left for us to take?
And after all we went thru
what's left to remember?
Smile and the clouds will go away
After all...after all was not that bad
Forget,forgive...the things we said
Erase the black seed in my heart
it doesn't take me anywhere to keep it there
And after all we said
and after all we left
and after all you said
After all I left

I'll try not to keep this inside
I'll try not to let this bleed
For all the love that slipt thru your hands like a wet glass
now I count the pieces on the floor
And after all we went thru
I look back and smile
And after all I left behind
...everything but you

I'll try to keep your smile
I'll fight not to lose mine
For all the times you shut the door on my face
another one opens ahead,
but you are not there


January 26th 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape