My Photo
Name:
Location: Planeta de los Simios, Planet of the Apes

Ahora mismo carezco de datos personales.Me los tatue en el pecho como el de Memento pero no invertí la letra y ahora cuando me miro en el espejo no entiendo que pone.

Monday, May 01, 2006

The world who sold the man

Waiting...
waiting untill
we say "here" and mean the same

Ashtray is full again
waiting for you
Glass is empty once again
I'm thirsty for your love

Listen...
listen to my heart
mouning everytime I'm far from you

and I can't help but fall asleep
to escape from loneliness
dreaming about you
fighting the world with me

Nothing matters if I am with you
face to face
in the world who sold the man
Nothing matters if you are with me
face to face
in the world who sold the man


May 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape