My Photo
Name:
Location: Planeta de los Simios, Planet of the Apes

Ahora mismo carezco de datos personales.Me los tatue en el pecho como el de Memento pero no invertí la letra y ahora cuando me miro en el espejo no entiendo que pone.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Love and Kisses by a Bleeding Heart

She took everything away
now I want to fall asleep
Love and kisses by a bleeding heart
now are drowning on a bottle
In silence flowers watching me fade
now is worse because I'm lonely
I hate you from the bottom of my wounds
Can you see what have you done?

Sooner or later you will have to pay your debts
and I'll be there just to show you things you can't live without
You don't know how much it hurts to lose
always
the poison is the first thing
And when I swallow killers of the pain
motionless I ride the night
Love and kisses by a bleeding heart
now are drowning in a bottle
And when I wake up
both wrong sides of the bed
smiling cuts my face

Someone else will have to play your games
'cause I won't be there
just to show things you can't ignore
Is so hard when hate speaks thru you
always
I have the bitter last word
Hate's always the bitter last word
Always my bitter heart rots
with this bitter brain thoughts

(Love and Kisses by a bleeding Heart is a cocktail,look for the recipe!)

January 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape