My Photo
Name:
Location: Planeta de los Simios, Planet of the Apes

Ahora mismo carezco de datos personales.Me los tatue en el pecho como el de Memento pero no invertí la letra y ahora cuando me miro en el espejo no entiendo que pone.

Monday, May 01, 2006

:-"Kill your toys!"-said the clock

I fly
I fall
I break
I crawl
I play
I lose
I try
I fail
I see
I cry
I drink
I dry
I walk
I stumble
I seal
I sink
I think
I kneal
I hurt
and I die
Too young to be old
Too old to be young
My toys forsaken me
Too proud to look back
Too scare to look ahead
My toys are dead

Hours are running thru my veins
Watch the clock bleed
Minutes are running thru my veins
Watch the clock fade
Seconds are running thru my veins
Watch the clock die


December 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape