My Photo
Name:
Location: Planeta de los Simios, Planet of the Apes

Ahora mismo carezco de datos personales.Me los tatue en el pecho como el de Memento pero no invertí la letra y ahora cuando me miro en el espejo no entiendo que pone.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Home?


Burn to ashes
and then burn the ashes
mix it with wine
and pour it in glasses
Drink untill your drunk
drink untill your poisoned
keep on drinking 'till you fall unconscious
Sleep untill you dream
dream about a fire
a fire burning down the heart of the liar
Don't lie to your self
or you'll burn to ashes
we'll mix it with wine
and pour it in glasses

If I had a home I'll be coming home
but I'm so far from home...
Do I have a home?

If you wanna cry
cry untill you die
If you wanna die
don't tell to the others
The others have the light
the others have the fire
you just have the night
you just have the ashes

Do I have a home?


December 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape