My Photo
Name:
Location: Planeta de los Simios, Planet of the Apes

Ahora mismo carezco de datos personales.Me los tatue en el pecho como el de Memento pero no invertí la letra y ahora cuando me miro en el espejo no entiendo que pone.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Carnival of Intentions

I can't feel you by my side now...right now
I can't feel you by my side now...right now
I guess I'll have to go back...in time
to share the blame...with you
to share the shame...with you
for being such a waste of time
in your life like you for mine
now everyone is on your side.
How easy is for you
to leave something
to leave someone behind

I can feel you by my side now...right now
I can feel you by my side now...right now
and you can't look me in the eyes...and say:
I'll share the blame...with you
I'll share the shame...with you
Why you had to close your eyes...to this
and empty your self
to become hollow

Careless dreaming of yourself
Careless knives will cut the rope
Careless lies will drop down the weight
Careless finger on the trigger
Careless shooter on the gun
Careless bullet will take my life
This careless wounds...
you could care less...


August 2006

3 Comments:

Blogger Yo, Erotika! said...

El uniko grupo que se me viene en mente al escuchar "right now" son los korn...pero claro está el tema no coincide...


quienen son...??

8:33 AM  
Blogger ~d said...

(hmmm...did I go to the wrong place?!)

this is WHOA-marvelous, but several months old, Doc.

(wassup?)

9:50 AM  
Blogger ~d said...

damn, brother....this is intense.
i had to read it again.

~d

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape