My Photo
Name:
Location: Planeta de los Simios, Planet of the Apes

Ahora mismo carezco de datos personales.Me los tatue en el pecho como el de Memento pero no invertí la letra y ahora cuando me miro en el espejo no entiendo que pone.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Wrong Mailbox

Dust over my thoughts
waiting the blow of your eyes
Lost under my Faith
waiting for someone to hope
Lie by the doorstep
waiting for someone to come
Today a dream died
well I guess I'll just go back to sleep
When I'm not sleeping
I am blinking my life away
Flowers watching me fade
now is worse because I'm alone
Ice growing over the wings of a chance
anyway it was trying to escape
Dazed by my thoughts
the kept me thinking I could do it

Maybe the message was not for me,
maybe I read someone else's mail,
maybe I wrote someone else's poem
maybe I took someone else's call
maybe it was just a voice in my head...

Pray to the Lord but it has no use now
Sing when the Devil sings
and if you dance while the ground is under your feet there's nothing to be afraid
and if you sing while the Sun is over your head there's nothing to be afraid

September 2006

1 Comments:

Blogger Col.George Taylor said...

As Nick Kamen said:I promise my self...that I'll take more care of this blog and write more often...but creativeness is a whore...anyway I bet you haven't read all of teh poems...c'mon poetry editors I'm awaiting,hahaha

Prometo actualizar este blog mas a menudo,lo malo es que la inspiracion es un poco cabrona y como aqui no cuelgo todos mis poemas...solo los que me parecen buenos...es mas dificil llenar...pero bueno seguro que no te los has leido todos...

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape