My Photo
Name:
Location: Planeta de los Simios, Planet of the Apes

Ahora mismo carezco de datos personales.Me los tatue en el pecho como el de Memento pero no invertí la letra y ahora cuando me miro en el espejo no entiendo que pone.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Eyes without a Gaze

I am tryin' to swallow this pain
while I wait for you to get what you deserve.
It seems like your lies like the light
in a world without eyes...
You're just like eyes without a gaze

Eyes without a gaze

I am tryin' not to wallow in this pain
while I'm washing you away like a stain
You need to steal what you feel
in a world without eyes
You're just like eyes without a gaze...

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Myrna said...

osea que aquí te escondes???????????????? muackss!!

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape