My Photo
Name:
Location: Planeta de los Simios, Planet of the Apes

Ahora mismo carezco de datos personales.Me los tatue en el pecho como el de Memento pero no invertí la letra y ahora cuando me miro en el espejo no entiendo que pone.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Breakdown Tecnique

I had a chance...a chance to loose
I had the thought to end my life
My sundried soul takes control
over my will,my needs my hope...
to waste my life...consumes my life

I've been so lost,so low,so down
that I could only look up
and as you fly
I see my dreams go down the drain
drinking pain
I'm drinking pain...

And there's no way to fade the light that shines in all your crimes
and there's no way to escape this little moment of despair
and there's no way to let this little moment go away
and there's no way to help this useless tears from fallin' down
and there's no way to help you...
and there's no way to help me...
and there's no way...
to understand why
I let this pain of mine draw the schemes
and as I let it break me at the seams
I just can only play dead
and see my life before my eyes
and there's no way to help me...
there's no way


(November 2006)

1 Comments:

Blogger ~d said...

This is so full of emotion. This is not the first time I have said this, but it is so important to chicks (well, this one)
to know that GUYS actually DO have a heart...and care...b/c sometimes we don't see it.
I am sorry for whatever is causing you so much pain.
Not to be a nag...but watch the self-medicating.
♥
~d

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape