My Photo
Name:
Location: Planeta de los Simios, Planet of the Apes

Ahora mismo carezco de datos personales.Me los tatue en el pecho como el de Memento pero no invertí la letra y ahora cuando me miro en el espejo no entiendo que pone.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Careless

My heart is a little flame that burns my brain
It falls like a knive everytime I feel alive
It falls like the night everytime I feel alright
I'm having troubles just to shovel all this pain

I can't believe it,
I can't believe what you just said
I cant believe it
I can't believe in what you just said

As soon as you get there call me
I will be waiting on the red phone
I've been trying to reach you for (10) years
I let it ring but you are never there to hear the call...

I can't believe it
I can't believe what you just did
I can't believe it
I can't believe in what you just did
I can't believe you
I can't believe you anymore

Careless dreaming of yourself
but the stain won't go away
and the pain won't fade away
but the rest you took away


(Red October 2006)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape