My Photo
Name:
Location: Planeta de los Simios, Planet of the Apes

Ahora mismo carezco de datos personales.Me los tatue en el pecho como el de Memento pero no invertĂ­ la letra y ahora cuando me miro en el espejo no entiendo que pone.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Low Tide Reasons

It might have been the Sun that's shinning outside
It might have been the fact that you are by my side
It might have been the fuckt up life that I have
It might have been the coward pupils that hide...
as well
It might have been my bruised hands who write
It might have been my jaded heart who fights
It might have been the countless empty nights
It might have been the endless signs who were right

It might have been the clouds that gather outside
It might have been the rain taht's rainning inside
It might have been a bunch of hopes who were high
It might have been the time who was painfully right
as well
It might have been the memories who lied
It might have been the poison in my drink
It might have been the nightmares in my dreams
It might have been the times I've fallen down
down
down where I can see that
they'll never reach me
they'll never reach me alive
alive
alive where I can see that
they'll never reach us
they'll never reach us alive...


(November 1st 2006)

1 Comments:

Blogger g. said...

Uy! Sonamos! Otro que sabe inglés BIEN. Mi pianto!!!

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape